alert attention business-partner calculator cc check close contact conversion-tool couple download envelope file information leaf map-location min money obu pc people person phone picture plus press questionmark satellic satellite search servicepoint truck www

Once you have created your account on the Road User Portal, you can start registering your vehicles.

Important if you still have a fast-track account: A fast-track account is a temporary basic account which is only valid during 15 days! You therefore need to upgrade to a free full account after this period e.g. to be able to get official invoices and to recuperate the 21% VAT on the Walloon invoices (Sofico invoices).

In order to register a vehicle you need to provide the following information:

  • country of origin of the vehicle
  • licence plate number,
  • Gross Combination Weight Rating (GCWR) of the vehicle and
  • emission class.

In the particular case of N1 BC vehicles, the owner must upload documents that clearly indicate that the vehicle is a semi-trailer tractor of BC type, such as:

  • Identification Report,
  • Technical file,
  • Vehicle Registration Certificate,
  • Certificate of Conformity or
  • A conversion document.

If you are not sure which weight to register, click here

In case you cannot prove your vehicle’s emission class, we kindly refer you to the website of Viapass. On this website, you will find a table that will support you during the registration process. 

To complete the registration of the vehicle, you must upload a copy of all relevant documents justifying this data. It is important that the vehicle data you have saved on the Road User Portal or at the Service Point matches the data specified on the vehicle papers. You are then assured that the amount of toll you will have to pay will be correct and sure to avoid any fine.